If your organization develops, sells, uses or supports technology, then TBTF is for you! A membership provides valuable benefits and return on investment for our members. Grow your business, make connections and be a part of an innovative technology community.
- Networking opportunities - Meet peers, find prospective employees, customers and partners at over 100 events annually. Check out the event calendar and find out what is coming up.
- Business development opportunities - Grow your business through our events, sponsorship and advertising.
- Education and Professional Development - Gain industry knowledge and stay up to date on trends with TBTF programs and events.
- Market your business - In the online Member Directory and through banner advertisements in TBTF's newsletter and website.
- Connect with the tech community - In TBTF’s online community and social media groups – Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Connect with your peers - Participate in Peer Networks for CIO’s, CEO’s, Business Development and IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Women in technology. Or, join a Committee with a focus on something that you're passionate about.
- Give back - Volunteer your time or resources to Tampa Bay's disadvantaged kids through TechStart the charitable arm of TBTF