Our purpose remains clear: we are dedicated to growing and promoting Tampa Bay's technology
"eco-system.”Through events, education, networking, advocacy, and philanthropy programs, we provide targeted forums to bring technology and business leaders, investors, government, researchers and educators together.
There are five strategies for TBTF in 2013: Workforce, Entrepreneurship, Member/Sponsor/Board Member Value, Philanthropy and Partnerships.
TBTF is eleven years strong and with the ongoing support of our local technology companies we hope to continue uniting our region’s technology leaders and working together to put Tampa Bay on the map as a center for technology and innovation.
We're doing this by:
"The Tampa Bay Technology Forum services the technology community by providing a series of programs and events to advance the industry in the area. We believe that the technology community holds the key to rapid economic advancement in our region and that it is Florida’s manufacturing industry for the future. Today our primary mission is to impact unemployment in the area. For this reason, technology entrepreneurship is an important part of our overall strategy as we believe it is a key to Florida’s job growth. By focusing on these areas, we believe the Tampa Bay Technology Forum community will be the driver for a new and stable economy in Florida."
- Keeping local companies growing and profitable
- Investing in our region's technology employees and keeping them on the cutting edge of trends
- Encouraging technology companies from outside the region to relocate here
- Working with our schools and universities to develop and retain a talented workforce
- Advocating for our community's at-risk children, giving them opportunities to access STEM initiatives
—Heather Kenyon, President and CEO of TBTF